- Pilot plants engineering
- Design criteria and calculations
- Creating PIDs
- Creating Functional Descriptions
- PLC (S7) and Process-Visualisation (WinCC, WinCC-flexibe)
- Project handling
- Process optimization (energy- and consumption)
- Explosion prevention and - protection according to BetrSichV guide line Â§14 1-3 and Â§15
- Programming Visual Basic-Applications
- Companies commissioning water technology systems
- Companies commissioning exhaust air systems
- Companies in the field of plant construction
- Companies in the field of water treatment
- Companies in the field of exhaust air treatment
- Companies in the field of environmental technology
- Companies in the field of control and automation technology
- Companies planning with a focus on process engineering
- Companies planning with a focus on process technology
The level of automation of modern plants is very high and it will become an increasingly important role in the future. Hardly any process parameters are determined manually and recorded online parameters are tightly integrated in automated processes. The requirement of personnel is minimized already. That means a positive development from a technical point of view. Manual process steps are required only in exceptional incidents. To ensure this, it is essential that the various disciplines such as mechanical engineering, process engineering and automation are slidingly connected to each other. These components must be optimally tuned to each other. Thus, optimal individual solutions are no longer sufficient, they have also to contribute optimally in their combination with each other. These general problems and limitations are often not clear or even unknown. Lack of understanding and communication problems often lead to an inefficient planning, postponements of time and increasing costs.
To avoid this it requires multidisciplinary expertise and specific experience in different fields of engineering. Therefore, there is in addition to specialists in the specific areas of an increased need for qualified professionals who understand how to couple optimally to the interfaces between the disciplines. With this collateral will be created, subsequent orders will be secured and costs will be decreased. Many companies have already recognized this situation. Also regarding this subjekt we can give support.
Regarding the fields of water and exaust air treatment general and special treatment methods are commonly known to hh system- & anlagentechnik. We can support you in your planning, design, programming, commissioning (... or what ever ...) of acidic, alkaline, alkaline-oxidative combined air scrubbers, regenerative thermal oxidation systems (RTOs), biocatalytic filters, reactors, UF plants, RO plants, gravel filters (... or what ever ...). We can assist you and guide you through your project. Therefore it is the most important, that the targets are met, everyone is satisfied with the performance and the result. The basis for this must be a fair dealing with each other and mutual respect.
The company is headed in its status as a sole proprietorship named "hh system- & anlagentechnik holger hertel.
Engineering services for water- and exaust air treatment plants
Dipl.- Ing. (FH) Holger Hertel
Fon: +49(0)40 69665337
Mobile: +49(0)163 77 95 873
Consulting - Project handling - Comissioning